The Chukka boot is a typical ankle-high boot featuring rounded toes, calfskin uppers, and three pairs of eyelets. The uppers are constructed from raw European crust that has been hand-stained. They are matched with a high-end, full-leather sole made of Italian leather that has been infused with premium rubber for increased durability. They include leather that has been expertly stitched and have punched decorative ornamentation that was initially intended to let water drain from the boot.
- Designed and Made in Northampton, England
- Premium Craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Full Leather Insole and Lining
- Calf Leather with Natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Full Leather Sole